Mind-mapping a Novel
The first draft of a novel needs consistency and continuity. That isn't easy to achieve. Mind-mapping offers a way to gain both of those qualities.
- What if you knew how to create mind-maps to ensure that consistency? And that continuity?
- What if you had a way to make sure your characters didn’t inadvertently change in the middle of the story?
- Imagine have a visual diagram to keep your plot on track.
- What if you could have the synopsis of the novel displayed on a single graphic? It could be used as a roadmap to control your first draft.
Hank Quense is the author of a number of highly regarded novels and often writes and lectures on fiction writing techniques. His non-fiction book Creating Stories has been praised by novices and published authors alike.
In this lecture series, you’ll learn how to:
- Use mind-maps to ensure the first draft is consistent.
- Create a mind-map depicting the character’s important traits
- Create mind-map to ensure the plot events and turns are in sync
- Develop a graphical synopsis of the entire story.
Get control of your first draft! By using mind-maps! Inconstancies are difficult to root out. Learn how to prevent making them. Grab a seat in this innovative lecture series now by clicking on the Buy Now button on the top of the page.
A series of nine videos to explain the complete process of mind-mapping a novel.